Suomi ja Starcraft

Re: Suomi ja Starcraft

ViestiKirjoittaja Viitapiru » 26 Huhti 2012, 18:12

IP näyttää jenkkeihin. Ei mulla muuta, jatkakaa.
Viitapiru - #starcraft2.fi @ Quakenet

“Programmers are in a race with the Universe to create bigger and better idiot-proof programs, while the Universe is trying to create bigger and better idiots. So far the Universe is winning.”
(Rich Cook)
Protoss Viitapiru
Perustaja

ViestiKirjoittaja OOO » 26 Huhti 2012, 22:22

Viitapiru kirjoitti:IP näyttää jenkkeihin. Ei mulla muuta, jatkakaa.

Proxyn kautta trollaamista
Protoss OOO

ViestiKirjoittaja Cellerd00r » 27 Huhti 2012, 00:46

Wow I had no idea I would get this kind of response. I am not a troll. I learn languages for a hobby. I speak English, Spanish and German fluently. Here is my language blog, on the page I started studying Finnish. http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/fo ... N=1&TPN=10 I am Ellsworth.
Random Cellerd00r

ViestiKirjoittaja Pinna » 27 Huhti 2012, 15:15

Cellerd00r kirjoitti:Wow I had no idea I would get this kind of response. I am not a troll. I learn languages for a hobby. I speak English, Spanish and German fluently. Here is my language blog, on the page I started studying Finnish. http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/fo ... N=1&TPN=10 I am Ellsworth.

The scene in Finland has so many trolls that these statements are expected. Its weird that there's someone who is not a troll, thats why we didn't believe you at the beginning, some will not even now. Welcome to the Finns starcraft2 -scene, if thats what you're in interested.

You can join the discussion in quakenet on #starcraft2.fi , but please make sure you speak Finnish almost fluently before you join that channel. It's even more full of retarded people and trolls.
Zerg Pinna

ViestiKirjoittaja Cellerd00r » 27 Huhti 2012, 23:45

Ah kiitos. Ymmärrän sinua.
Minulla on kysymys. Onko suomalaisten streamien?
Random Cellerd00r

ViestiKirjoittaja SnakeQ » 27 Huhti 2012, 23:54

And always remember that Pinna is the biggest retarded here :P It isn't so bad as he thinks, or these happens when im not online at #starcraft2.fi
Protoss SnakeQ

ViestiKirjoittaja Viitapiru » 28 Huhti 2012, 10:35

Please, don't start flamewar, last warning.

Welcome Cellerd00r, hope you enjoy Finnish scene. :) You can find online streams just at front page of http://starcraft2.fi. At the upper left corner of the page.
Viitapiru - #starcraft2.fi @ Quakenet

“Programmers are in a race with the Universe to create bigger and better idiot-proof programs, while the Universe is trying to create bigger and better idiots. So far the Universe is winning.”
(Rich Cook)
Protoss Viitapiru
Perustaja

ViestiKirjoittaja Wibang » 28 Huhti 2012, 10:56

SnakeQ kirjoitti:And always remember that Pinna is the biggest retarded here :P It isn't so bad as he thinks, or these happens when im not online at #starcraft2.fi

Yeah, its worse.
Zerg Wibang

ViestiKirjoittaja OCPetrus » 28 Huhti 2012, 14:10

Hei, ja tervetuloa mukaan suomalaiseen SC2-yhteisöön myös minun puolestani. Taisit saada ikävän realistisen kuvan suomalaisesta SC2-yhteisöstä :( onneksi kuitenkin toisinaan yhteisö on myös lämminhenkinen ja avulias.

Kuten Viitapiru jo mainitsi, tämä sivusto on varmasti paras paikka löytää suomalaisia streamejä. Muista kuitenkin, että meillä on aikaeroa monta tuntia, joten sinulle sopivaan aikaa saattaa olla vähemmän streamejä auki. Voisin omalta kohdaltani suositella Cruzifixin streamiä, jos haluat kuunnella puhetta. Hän selostaa pelaamistaan yleensä suomeksi. Satiini ja Fuzer, jos selostavat, selostavat yleensä englanniksi. Naama taitaa tehdä samoin.

Translation:
Hi, and welcome to the Finnish SC2-scene also from my part. Unfortunately, I guess you got an unnecessarily realistic picture of the Finnish SC2-scene :( fortunately, sometimes the scene is also sincere and helpful.

Like Viitapiru already mentioned, this website is most likely the best place to find finnish streams. Keep in mind that we have quite a bit of time difference and therefore there might be less quality streams available at a time suitable for you. Personally, I could recommend Cruzifix' stream, if you want commentary. He's usually commenting in finnish. Satiini and Fuzer on the other hand usually comment in english (if at all). As far as I know, the same goes for Naama's stream.
Zerg OCPetrus

ViestiKirjoittaja Cellerd00r » 29 Huhti 2012, 19:20

Kiitos! Joka yhteisö on mukava ja huono :)
Random Cellerd00r

Edellinen

Paluu Blogit