All Bronze Star Tournament - 3.3.2011

All Bronze Star Tournament - 3.3.2011

ViestiKirjoittaja Janaros » 28 Helmi 2011, 00:38

Terve,

Ollaan kaveriporukalla järkätty turnaus kokoon, ja lisää sakkia tarvittaisiin. Turnaus on "kansainvälinen", ja streami on englanniksi. Turnaus on tähdätty Bronze-liigan pelaajille, koska näitä turnauksia on yleensä liian vähän, ja jos niitä on, niin ne ovat useasti huonosti järjestetty.
Tässä linki Starcraft2.com threadiin, http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1776390727
ja tässä linkki kotisivuillemme http://www.sc2practice.com.
Ottakaa mielellän yhteyttä missä tahansa threadissä, ja ilmaiskaa kiinnostuksenne niin laitetaan pelaajalista pystyyn.

Copypastaan nyt threadin starcraft2.comista.

Hello ladies and gentlefolk,

The Bronze Practice channel on SC EU has been steadily growing, and we have decided to take the task of creating the fourth official Bronze Practice tournament. This time, we'll add a bit of a twist to it.

The intention of the channel is to educate and entertain, and this thursday we're combining both. We're creating an all-bronze tournament, with Bronze players. Without further explanation, here's the original thread from our homepage, sc2practice.com. Go register if we've got your interest.

--------------------------------------

On Thursday March 3rd 2011 at 18.00 GMT
Official Bronze Practice Tournament
Games Streamed LIVE! on the JanarosTV Bronze Practice stream (own3d.tv/live/17569)

Are you a Bronzie? Would you try to participate in an organized tournament, and get to play against players of your own level in a fun but competitive environment? You're more than welcome to join our All Bronze Star Tournament. The tournament will be live streamed by Janaros, Eldrythan and Lufas (when she's not playing) on Thursday March 3rd at 18.00 GMT, and we're expecting loads of fun.

Remember, that this tournament is open for Bronze level players only! Players known to have dropped down to bronze from higher leagues only to participate will not be accepted. This is supposed to be a friendly tournament, and if your perception of fun is steamrolling people who are trying to have fun, shame on you.

The official Blizzard map pool (the new revised one) will be used, and the map will be selected by vetoing one map at a time. Last map standing is chosen.

The first stages of the tournament will be BO1, with Semis and Finals being BO3.

Please apply below, stating name, character code and race.

Players so far:
ZedraC.700 (random)
Brichals.663 (zerg)
Dan.370 (protoss)
TargetBoy.337 (terran)
Biconne.221 (terran/zerg)
Lufas.880 (terran)

--------------------------------------

FAQ:

Q) How much time should I reserve for this tournament?
A) We're expecting it to play over 3 hours of time. That is, 18.00 GMT to 21.00 GMT

Q) I'm a bronze level player who does not feel comfortable having my games streamed, is this a problem?
A) Not a problem. You can elect to not have your games streamed up and until the Finals. If nobody wants their games streamed in the semis, I'm afraid we'll bump in. Don't worry though, we're a friendly bunch, and here to help you become better.

Q) I am not here on Thursday, but I love the idea. what should I do?
A) Go and register on SC2practice.com, and join the Bronze Practice channel. We'll have more of these events in the future!

Q) I don't want to play, but I love watching Starcraft with the intent of getting better. How do I follow the games?
A) The Streamers, Janaros, Lufas and Eldrythan, will be following the event on the bronze practice stream. Make sure to tune in. own3d.tv/live/17569

Q) But I don't want to listen to Bronze players talking about Bronze players! What do I get out of this?
A) The casters are very decent Starcraft 2 players, and the only thing that outshines their league placement is their passion for following the Starcraft 2 scene.

Q) Will there be a prize?
A) Tell you what, if you ever find yourself near Helsinki, Finland, I'll personally buy you a beer.

Please, ask any questions below, and feel free to add comments and suggestions about the tournament.

-Janaros, Lufas and Eldrythan
Terran Janaros

Paluu Yleinen