public tournament platform by z33k

public tournament platform by z33k

ViestiKirjoittaja fletcher » 27 Huhti 2011, 00:46

Hey guys!

This is Fletch from z33k - I’m posting to announce the release of new free tournament tools from z33k.com.

Over the past few months we’ve been developing a platform for smoothly running Starcraft 2 tournaments. Now we’re opening up this platform for the community – meaning anyone can now create and run a tournament. Some of the cool abilities that our platform offers are: brackets that automatically update when a player reports and uploads the replay, player stat tracking (win-loss record), one-click tournament signup (no manual forum signups), and perhaps most exciting is the ability for players to subscribe to your tournament group – allowing you to update fans about new events. We also expect to roll out drag-and-drop bracket seeding within the week!

z33k is a small independent startup run entirely by volunteers. As gamers ourselves, we’re dedicated to building useful tools for the community. Our site is completely free to use. If you’ve got a team or community that is looking to host a tournament, I invite you to try it out!

Our developers are interested in hearing your feedback as tournament organizers, so if you have suggestions or questions let me know and I can pass it along.

Best regards,

Fletcher LaRue
z33k Head of Marketing
fletcher@z33k.com
Random fletcher

Re: public tournament platform by z33k

ViestiKirjoittaja Viitapiru » 27 Huhti 2011, 07:12

First of all, good luck to your site.

We've developed our own tournament tool for SC2, that allows registered users to create their own private or public tournaments. It's all free and has been running for several months now. :)

Our systems seems to be pretty much similiar to each other.
Viitapiru - #starcraft2.fi @ Quakenet

“Programmers are in a race with the Universe to create bigger and better idiot-proof programs, while the Universe is trying to create bigger and better idiots. So far the Universe is winning.”
(Rich Cook)
Protoss Viitapiru
Perustaja

ViestiKirjoittaja fletcher » 06 Touko 2011, 01:39

Thats actually awesome! I had a look around your platform and it seems pretty neat - i like the hand selecting of the map pool.

I'll definitely be keeping track of your site from now on!

Regards,

Fletcher
Random fletcher

ViestiKirjoittaja Malecious » 06 Touko 2011, 19:09

Näyttää aika pahasti, että tuo on vaan joku botti tai jtn...
Kuva
Proud member of Clan SupR
Protoss Malecious

Paluu Yleinen